Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This Dish is Still Smoking

I quit smoking this week, but that's not why I started this blog. Well, maybe it's the reason I started it today - replace one habit with another. My last quitting attempt was for two months. My most successful attempt was for ten years. When I tell people this they seem to go speechless. Incredibly stupid of me to have started smoking again, huh?

Let's get one thing clear (and probably only this one thing will be clear) - this blog will not be just about smoking. Actually, the less said about it, the better.

This is my first blogger experiment. I don't know where things will go - thoughts and feeds.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 4:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your new habit.

 
At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 5:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it!

 
At Friday, September 29, 2006 3:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I look forward to the periodic updates on the non-smoking adventure. It's not an easy habit to break or replace, and I wish you the best of luck with both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home